Corporate Yoga is the most asked for Stress Release practices at the workplace environment due to its effectiveness and availability. The companies that implemented this type of Stress Reduction include All State Farm, York Region Police, York District School Board, WSP, etc.
Offering Stress Reduction yoga classes at work is a low-cost and innovative solution for companies wanting to relieve workplace stress and promote employee well-being. The performance of a corporation depends on the performance of its key assets—employees. Yoga transforms negative energy of stress into the positive energy of creation and successful decisions.
Benefits of Corporate Yoga for Stress Release:
- Improves concentration, decision-making skills and ability to multi-task
- Improves alertness and productivity and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations
- Relieves head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion, sedentary job environments and/or lifting and moving objects
- Creates better customer service
- Reduces multiple costs of stress-related illnesses and absenteeism
Do Our Employees Need to Have Yoga Experience to Participate?
Not at all! Yoga classes are suitable for all levels and always tailored to meet the needs of your employees. All shapes and sizes of students are welcome, regardless of fitness or flexibility level. We always ask for the feed back to change the sequence addressing the areas of tension.
Lunch Time or After Work Program?
Bring a yoga class directly to your work place! Classes last 30, 45 or 60 minutes and meet 1 to 5 times a week. They can be done in any room and it does not need to be quiet.
What Does it Cost?
Prices differ depending on the number of people participating in the program and how many times during the week the classes meet. On average, the cost is usually around $10 a person for a group of at least 10 people. Please contact us to discuss your questions and goals.
Companies have chosen one of three options in hosting yoga classes:
- Employer offers the classes free of charge to the employee.
- Class fees are shared by employee and employer.
- Employer offers a space in the office for the class time and employees individually pay for classes.
How to contact us
simply call 416-277-5432
or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org