Upcoming Events at the Hidden Forest Studio:
May 15th – Forest Foraging Walk with Dr.Ted Savchenko and Jane Kabarguina
Nature is our ultimate source of survival. We distance ourselves from it and then we suffer: mentally, physically, spirituality.
Dr Ted is a healer and outdoorsy person who spent a lifetime learning how to survive in the forest without killing anything. Wild medicinal plants is his lifelong obsession. Jane with degree in mathematics and Yoga Teacher diploma under her belt providing unique outlook at wild raw edibles based on first hand personal experiences.
Your level of vitality will increase manifold after this two will share useful secrets.
Cost: $20 per adult (or parent+child)
RSVP sending text or calling to 416-277-5432
Forgiveness Meditation 8 week course – please, inquire
How to Register: contact Jane and pay the deposit. Space is limited
Jane: 416-277-5432 or by email email@example.com
Decorating mirror frame in dotted technique painting Mexican lizard
You don’t need to be a professional Artist to do this, even 5 year old kids are capable of creating these frames with the guidance of Mariya Blyznyuk and Jane Kabarguina!
We will show you step-by-step how to do these pieces with your family and at the end you will take it home as a reminder how you spent the time with your family.
Date: Friday, April the 8th
Address: 425 Kwapis Blvd., Newmarket L3X3H5
Phone for registration: 647-204-7844
Price: 25CAN from person (or parent with a child), length is 2 hours
April 15 – Face Yoga for all ages and genders!
In this truly interactive seminar adults will learn how to make the face alive again, how to get rid of nervous tick, how to release sinus headache pain, how to heal from TMJ problem, how to get rid of some unwanted wrinklesand lip dryness, how to make eyes shiny, how to bring color to the face and the most important – relieve stress from day-to-day life problems.
Kids will learn how to concentrate, how to keep their eyes healthy or what to do with them when they are tired, how to get over shyness, how to breathe when they are hot or cold.
Date: Friday, April 15th
Time: 6 pm
Cost: $20 from Adult or $25 for parent with child
How to Register: Text Jane Kabarguina to phone # 416-277-5432
August 16 – Face Restore with Tibetan Honey Application and Yoga
Price : $120 +HST
Raw Lunch is provided.
Arrival 1:30 pm
What is included in the Program:
- Restoring sensitivity and blood circulation in the face area
- Self-techniques of sacred cranial manual to restore the shape of the scull in order to free up the space for the normal blood flow as well as to release nerve clamps
- Evaluation of the face issues
- Special honey application techniques for each face area to increase the temperature in the skin and in the tissue underneath of the skin area, as well as for the boosting of collagen building, new blood vessels to supply the blood, build new blood vessels, lift hanging skin, remove excessive skin, remove scars, etc.
- Special face exercises to tone the dead muscles and lift up the hanging skin
- Cleansing recipe of the candy
- Special neck exercises to ensure proper spine alignment
Please, be aware of home work
What to bring : Table standing mirror, wide hair band, wet napkins, your favourite cleanser, cotton pads, your favourite drink (tea, freshly squeezed juice, water), yoga mat.
What to wear: bottom – anything, top – t-shirt or tank-top with low neck opening
To book either call or text at 416-277-5432
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for more interesting Yoga events? Check here