Laughter is a powerful antidote to stress, pain, and conflict. The ability to laugh, play, and have fun with others not only makes life more enjoyable but also helps you solve problems, connect with others, and be more creative. People who incorporate humor and play into their daily lives find that it renews them and all of their relationships.
“Stress is an ignorant state. It believes that everything is an emergency. Nothing is that important.”
Benefits of laughing:
- Laughter dissolves distressing emotions. You can’t feel anxious, angry, or sad when you’re laughing.
- Laughter helps you relax and recharge. It reduces stress and increases energy, enabling you to stay focused and accomplish more.
- Humor shifts perspective, allowing you to see situations in a more realistic, less threatening light. A humorous perspective creates psychological distance, which can help you avoid feeling overwhelmed.
Some events are clearly sad and not occasions for laughter. But most events in life don’t carry an overwhelming sense of either sadness or delight. They fall into the gray zone of ordinary life–giving you the choice to laugh or not. Our Laugh It Off Program helps to
- Deal with the stress
- Build confidence
- Shift focus away from anger
- Improve self esteem
- Strengthen cardiovascular, respiratory and immune systems, etc.
To check more about this program call 416-277-5432
Or email at firstname.lastname@example.org