Why Corporate Yoga?
When the person spends the whole day at the office sitting in front of the computer it becomes obvious that concentration level drops down and all priorities look the same. Spending even half an hour restoring blood circulation towards the brain and calming nervous system through ancient Yoga techniques tailored to each workplace unique environment gives priceless benefits to both – employer and employees. The study done by Morneau Shepell (based on data from 80,000 Employee and EFAP cases) indicates that every $1 invested in an EFAP provides more than eight times the ROI.
Benefits of Corporate Yoga to Employer:
- Improves concentration, decision-making skills and ability to multi-task
- Improves alertness and productivity and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations
- Reduces multiple costs of stress-related illnesses and absenteeism
- Improves staff retention
- Addresses the mental health and safety of your staff
- Staff feels valued and morale increases
- Helps employees manage stress
- Helps to alleviate workplace related ills eg. RSI, back pain, stress
- Improves vitality and energy
- Reduces pain from injuries
- Better inter-staff relations
- Addresses the long-term health
How Does It Work
One of our Yoga Instructors comes to present free Stress Release Demo class and finds out what exactly is needed by the participants ( tension release areas, mind relaxation, etc.) and suggests particular program
Open space or conference room with approximately 21 square feet (3 X 7) for each student (could be boardroom, conference room, lunch room, spare office, etc. )
What You Need:
Yoga mat and comfortable clothing.
About Our Corporate Yoga Classes:
All of our yoga instructors are fully certified with a minimum of a 200 hour certification course; they also carry liability insurance, checked by the Police and are trained in Emergency First Aid and CPR.
Every single class is tailored to the specific needs of each group of individuals. Most of our classes are all-levels and are suitable for almost anyone, even absolute beginners.
How Much Does Corporate Yoga Cost?
All of our classes range from 45 to 75 mins. depending on the workplace environment
Single Session class (1-15 participants) – $120
10 classes (1-5 participants) – $80, 10 classes (6-15 participants) – $100
20 classes (1-5 participants) – $75, 10 classes (6-15 participants) – $90
50 classes (1-5 participants) – $70, 10 classes (6-15 participants) – $80
Applicable taxes will be added to all rates.
How to Start:
Call 416-277-5432 to book your Corporate Yoga session or email at info@MentalHealthAndSafety.ca